- In these bylaws, unless the context otherwise requires:
- “directors” means the directors of the society for the time being;
- “Society Act” means the Society Act of British Columbia from time to time in force and all amendments to it;
- “registered address” of a member means the member’s address as recorded in the register of members.
- The definitions in the Society Act on the date these bylaws become effective apply to these bylaws.
Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words importing a male person include a female person.