Battery bank voltages are monitored with a KPC3+ TNC and transmitted on APRS. The voltages indicated on APRS.fi should be divided by 10. i.e. 127 is 12.7 Volts.
The channel assignments are:
- Channel 1 – SARC Queest Mountain Repeater lead-acid battery bank voltage.
- Channel 2 – Vella Radio Links lead-acid battery bank voltage.
- Chennel 3 – Temperature in degrees Kelvin inside the APRS trailer. Subtract 273 for degrees Celsius.
- Channel 5 – SARC APRS Digipeater NiCD battery bank voltage.
- Channel 4 is reserved for future monitoring of the charging current supplied by a wind generator.